Thank you for joining in on our Cards in Envy Challenge. We have two challenges each month, on the first and third Monday. Winners are announced by Wednesday morning following the close of the challenge and will be listed in a winners post between the last challenge and the current challenge. We award two badges: one badge to one challenger as "First Class" that the Designers' chose as the best all around card and a badge for "In the Mailbox" for each designer's personal favorite. We do not have any sponsors or prizes for our challenges. For more information about our awards and badges please click >HERE<.
To be eligible for "First Class" and "In the Mailbox" awards, you must follow ALL of the challenge guidelines listed below:
- Create a card that follows the current challenge theme.
- Keep the total thickness of your card 1/4 inch or less.*
- Link back to Cards in Envy in your blog post or online gallery. Our blog address is: http://cardsinenvy.blogspot.com/
- Fill in the linky at the bottom of the challenge post with a direct link to your blog post that features your card for the current challenge.
- If you use an online album rather than a blog to share your card, there must be a comment option on your album.
- No more than THREE entries per challenge.
- No back linking, Cards must be posted to your blog or online album during the challenge dates. If it was posted online BEFORE the beginning of our challenge, it cannot be linked.
Links to entries that do not follow ALL of the above challenge guidelines will be deleted.
* Cards that have thick flowers such as roses, rosettes, thick buttons, pop-ups or extra thick layers will be considered as thicker than 1/4 inch, which, in the United States requires additional postage and will not be a card acceptable for our challenges. The best rule of thumb when creating and entering a card for our challenges is: No lumpy bumpy cards! All cards MUST fit in an envy for mailing.
Sandy & the Cards in Envy Designers